Summer’s here! (imagine happy dance) No more projects or tests. No more early mornings- well until swim team starts. Bright shining sun, salty air, and rolling waves. Hmmmm.
Summer doesn’t mean I can lie around eating ribs with fresh squeezed lemonade. There’s plenty I need accomplished this summer. In an attempt to keep myself on track, here’s my list:
Organize my closet.Oops wrong list.
- Continue submitting short stories.
- Read genre’s I don’t normally read- not horror. That’s why I watch the evening news.
- Polish my first true fantasy short story.
- Dig out my MS, knife, and scalpel. Tweek it (or twerk it) until it is slim, trim, and powerful.
- Read King’s On Writing. (started)
- Join a local critique group. This may be a long shot.
- Become more involved with CC.
I’m sure I could add more but let’s not get over zealous.
What’s on your summer to-do list?