A little Sunday fun. Otherwise known as procrastination when I should be editing.
Fiona Quinn writes an amazing blog. A lot of posts show you how to help your characters survive deadly situations. One of my favorite posts, one I couldn’t find this morning, included a survival kit in a mint tin. That led me to think about what is in my handbag. Judging from it’s contents, I’m a dead woman!
2. glasses, they are only reading glasses. Again- book emergency
3. car keys
4. wallet- no cash. My mother would not be happy over that.
5. hand sanitizer- A must with kids
6. chap stick
7. mints, yes there actually mints in the tin.
8. fake, fuzzy mustache, an emergency disguise? No, sadly, it’s for a sleepover.
Several things are missing in my bag. The most glaring is a phone. I do have one, I just forgot to pack it yesterday, so it’s still on the counter. The handbag is too large for it’s contents. I bought this bag because I needed something big enough to carry my Kindle 🙂 I usually have a small notebook and multiple pens. I think the kids have pilfered them.
I am not prepared for an emergency and will have to change that when I have time, I think I see my calender slowing down sometime in January.
What’s in your handbag?