I’ve decided I like playing with reading Meme’s. It’s fun to read what others are reading,a s a writer I think that’s important. So today I am joining in on WWW Wednesday as well as ROW80 updates.
MizB at Should Be Reading has another fun one to try.
To play along, just answer the following 3 questions and then go to the blog above and leave a comment. Easy Peasy.
1. What are you currently reading? The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. I’ve read all of the books in this series, love them all.
2.What did you recently finish reading? Louisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon. This is the funniest book. Very Southern. Bought the second in the series.
3. What do you think you’ll read next? Maybe, Lowcountry Boil by Susan M. Boyer or Outlander or The Turn of the Screw. My kindle makes it hard to decide.
- Writing: I am toying with the idea of NaNoWriMo. Even though I know I can’t reach the 60,000 word goal. I enjoy the fun and sprints. Summer camp with NaNo was lots of fun. Anyway, I’m almost finished editing my WIP, that will leave me more time to write. Knowing how much time I have, I’m starting small, 3,000 words a week. This starts after I finish editing. Not yet.
- Editing: Finish editing my WIP, Dead in the Water. Finish edits by October 21. Edited 15 pages. On track. I accomplished a little editing before work yesterday. hope to do more tomorrow. I can actually see being finished by the 21st.
- Submissions: Start submissions October 22, send out 2 a week the rest of the round. Stop laughing….think positive. Not yet.
- Social networking: This is the hardest. I am bad at just liking a post or a tweet and leaving. So my goal for this is to respond more to blog posts, even reblogging, and be more involved on twitter. That’s not measurable. Comment on 3 blogs a week. I’ve done quite well with this, this week.
- Blogging: Have 2 nonRow80 blog posts a week. Check.
Coffee: Master my new coffee pot. Apparently there is a learning curve.
I think I’ve done fairly well. How did you do?