It’s Sunday, that means it is time for Row80 once again:
- Writing: I did it. I surpassed my personal goal of 30,0oo words and won Nano. Now I won’t feel bad when I wear the winner T shirt I ordered back in the beginning of the month.
- I’m putting that WIP aside until January. Not even going to think about it until then!
Editing: Finish editing my WIP, Dead in the Water. Finish edits by October 21.Done
- Submissions: Start submissions
October 22Nov.1, send out 2 a week the rest of the round. Stop laughing….think positive. Been busy writing so no news here.
- Social networking: This is the hardest. I am bad at just liking a post or a tweet and leaving. So my goal for this is to respond more to blog posts, even reblogging, and be more involved on twitter. That’s not measurable. Comment on 3 blogs a week. Nope, I have been totally anti social this week.
- Blogging: Have 2 nonRow80 blog posts a week. Happy Thanksgiving 11/27, Authors Answer 4 11/28, and Iron Bowl Saturday 11/29 (Alabama won if your interested!)
Coffee: Master my new coffee pot. Apparently there is a learning curve.Done
There’s my goals, I feel very happy how they are turning out. How are your goals going?