I’ve had a productive week. Busy but productive. This is the last week of my writing class, I’ve enjoyed it but looking forward to a break. I feel like all I have done is edit/marketing/class. Really want to do some writing. Be sure to click here to visit the other Row80 blogs and leave a word of encouragement. On with the goals.
- Edit/review 4 chapters of my WIP per day. I must check for head hopping and rushing the scene. Still behind but I am making progress.
- Be more social online. I’ve become a bit of a hermit. Comment on 4 blogs a week. Check.
- Critique one story a week on Critique Circle. Check. I’m even enjoying it. I uploaded one of my short stories to be critiqued. That’s always fun.
- Do the prep work for a new Halloween story stirring around in my brain. I have no clue how to measure that. Mostly just brainstorming.
- Get a post office box so my address doesn’t show up on mail chimp. Not yet.
- Participate more on author facebook groups. Stop lurking. Again how do I measure that. Check.
- Write a promotional post for my new release. Needs a little polishing.
- Write a guest post for my new release. If anyone is interested in helping read this. Again, needs a little polishing.
Have new photos taken for promotion-maybe. Done!
- Learn to like marketing. HA!
- Turn in daily assignments for Story Arc class on time. I’m up to date, but the water is rising fast.
- Learn the rules to volleyball. My oldest is on the school team and I’m almost clueless. Nada.
- Scare my kids with Festus, the stuffed rat. Festus needs help. Still looking for ideas to scar kids.
Decorate for Halloween.Done!
There we go. Not a total wash out. How was your week?