It’s that time again. I think this is our last Sunday Check-in. Some of my goals will have to move over to the next round. It’s been another busy week. We had a few days of temps in the upper 80s and low humidity. It was wonderful. It didn’t last, we were back up to mid 90s and lots of humidity. Still waiting for Fall. On with my goals. Be sure to check here and leave a word of encouragement to the other bloggers.
- Edit/review 4 chapters of my WIP per day. I must check for head hopping and rushing the scene. I did make progress, but I’m still about 8 chapters behind.
- Be more social online. I’ve become a bit of a hermit. Comment on 4 blogs a week. Check.
- Critique one story a week on Critique Circle. Not yet. I need to critique one by Wednesday. There’s a new crop up, should be something new to read.
- Do the prep work for a new Halloween story stirring around in my brain. I have no clue how to measure that. What kind of trouble can a group of teens get into in a small town on Halloween? Oh, there’s a cranky old lady with the police on speed dial.
- Get a post office box so my address doesn’t show up on mail chimp. Not yet.
- Participate more on author facebook groups. Stop lurking. Again how do I measure that. Check.
Write a promotional post for my new release.
Write a guest post for my new release. If anyone is interested in helping read this.Thanks Denise for proofreading.
Have new photos taken for promotion-maybe. Done!
- Learn to like marketing. HA!
Turn in daily assignments for Story Arc class on time.Today is the last day of class. My brain hurt by the time I finished yesterday’s assignment. I have revisions that need to be made in my WIP and as I get to them in goal #1, I will make the changes. A big part of the ending needs to be rewritten.
- Learn the rules to volleyball. My oldest is on the school team and I’m almost clueless. Nada. At this point it’s not happening. The season ends on the 3rd. I did learn some of the rules. I’m just not fluent in volleyball.
- Scare my kids with Festus, the stuffed rat. Festus needs help. These kids are a tough bunch.
Decorate for Halloween.Done!