We had two days out of school this week, so my writing week was shortened as well. I have accomplished nothing since Wednesday, at least that’s how it feels. Thursday we went to New Orleans and played all day. That was great fun. I love New Orleans. I still can’t figure out how it became such a strange city! Friday was errands and Saturday was recovery day! I’ve thought about my goals and banked a few blog posts, but that’s about it.
You can surf over to the Row80 hub and leave a little encouragement for the other participants. That would be awesome. For the record I have helped eat 2 or 3 bags of Halloween candy. This year’s costume will be : (drum beat please) a NaNoWriMo participant! How genius is that. I ordered a viking helmet and everything. We’ll see how many people get it.
1. Start revisions of book 2 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series-
I’ve completed one read through. It needs lots of work. Goal is to revise/edit the first 100 pages- nada
2. Send out queries for Dead in the Water-
Not yet, I hope to have a list of possible places soon.
3. Plan one new short story- Nope
4. Edit/Revise Mystic Brew– I have a local critique group coming up and I need to decide if I should edit it before or wait to see what they think.
5. Finish plotting Book 3 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series I have an idea of what’s going to happen. This will be what I write for NaNoWriMo, so I have to do this in October-
6. Participate in NaNoWriMo and write 50,000 words- That’s in November
7. Read 8 books that’s for the whole round 4. I’m on track I’ve read 3, trashed 2, and in the process of reading another.
8. Be a good human and socialize online Goal- Check
9. Be a good Baptist and join a Wednesday night group– Yeah, I’m think this may not happen
10. Finish my daughter’s bedroom– Doors are finished, bought hinges, worked on lighting.
I have made a little progress, I’m just super focused on NaNoWriMo prep.
How are your goals going?