It’s raining. Again. Today,it’s gray, dreary, and I’m grumpy. Pass the Halloween candy. I’m thinking of burning the weather section of the paper. They’ve been promising cooler weather for over a week. It hasn’t happened. Unending days in the humid 80s. That would be great- in April. On with the goals. Be sure to stop by the other participants of Row80 and spread a little sunshine.
1. Start revisions of book 2 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series-
I’ve completed one read through. It needs lots of work. Goal is to revise/edit the first 100 pages- This is the NaNo project from last year. No new progress.
2. Send out queries for Dead in the Water- YES! I sent one out this week. Sound the trumpets cue the applause.
Plan one new short story- It’s a novel, still counts.
4. Edit/Revise Mystic Brew– I have to work on this soon, I have a critique group starting.
5. Finish plotting Book 3 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series I have an idea of what’s going to happen. This will be what I write for NaNoWriMo, so I have to do this in October-
6. Participate in NaNoWriMo and write 50,000 words- I’m on track. I had planned on 11,900 words and I am at 12,557.
7. Read 8 books that’s for the whole round 4. I’m on track I’ve read 6 .I’ve almost finished another. Talk about a shorty. Read half of it last night in an hour of insomnia.
8. Be a good human and socialize online Goal- Barely. NaNo comes before socializing.
9. Be a good Baptist and join a Wednesday night group– Yeah, I’m think this may not happen
10. Finish my daughter’s bedroom– We’ve removed one cabinet and have a pile of “stuff” to figure out what to do with. I vote on a bonfire.
Well, at least I don’t have to go to work today in the rain. That’s a positive. I am skipping church, naughty Baptist.
How are your goal going?