I have a cold and really do not want to write. But I will. I must. I am too close to give up now. I mean really, who will tell the tale of my characters if I just crawl back into bed? Hmmm? Good thing Netflix is screwed up. I’m sure I would just binge what The Originals and dream of beignets and cafe au lait.
Let’s just get to the goals.
1. Start revisions of book 2 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series-
I’ve completed one read through. It needs lots of work. Goal is to revise/edit the first 100 pages- I think it’s safe to say this ain’t happening until later….
Plan one new short story- It’s a novel, still counts.
Edit/Revise Mystic Brew– Done. I have a “real” critique meeting on Thursday. Let’s see what they think. It’s my first critique group any tips.
5. Finish plotting Book 3 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series I have an idea of what’s going to happen. This will be what I write for NaNoWriMo, so I have to do this in October-
6. Participate in NaNoWriMo and write 50,000 words- I’m at 29,735. I had two productive days making up for Sunday. I have plans this weekend so I want to keep my word count high for the next few days. Fingers crossed. I need to be at 37,800 by Saturday morning. Yikes! Pass the Halloween candy.
7. Read 8 books that’s for the whole round 4. I’m on track I’ve read 7. Working on book 8.
8. Be a good human and socialize online Goal- Barely. NaNo comes before socializing.
9. Be a good Baptist and join a Wednesday night group– Yeah, I’m think this may not happen
10. Finish my daughter’s bedroom– The wall frame is up.
I hope you are feeling better than I am.
How are your goals this week?