This has been a crazy week. I’ve been cooking up a storm for Christmas gatherings, carting kids to one function or another, and trying to keep up with the unending list of errands and chores. Just breathe! I also had to deal with another rejection letter! Yuck! Happy thoughts happy thoughts. I didn’t make as much progress on my editing goals as I had hoped. Looking at my calendar writing time is only going to get tighter. I love Christmas, it’s my favorite time of year, but I could do without the chaos.
1. Start revisions of book 2 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series-
I’ve edited the first 12 pages, added a few new scenes. I was crazy busy Friday and Saturday. Hopefully I’ll get in a little time in on Sunday.
Plan one new short story- Done.
Edit/Revise Mystic Brew– Done.
5. Finish plotting Book 3 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series I have an idea of what’s going to happen. This will be what I write for NaNoWriMo, so I have to do this in October-
6. Participate in NaNoWriMo and write 50,000 words- Done
Read 8 books that’s for the whole round 4. Done!
8. Be a good human and socialize online Goal- Barely.
9. Be a good Baptist and join a Wednesday night group– Somehow this has morphed into my husband signing me up for choir. I love to sing, but I am tone deaf. I hope they have a section where the microphones are turned off. Bless his heart.
10. Finish my daughter’s bedroom– We have a door! Now we need paint.
How did you do with your goals?