February is a short month, but I read plenty. I actually surprised myself. My goal is 1 book a week, equally 4 books a month. I read 8 books this month. Total for the year 14/52
The Crimson Claymore by Craig A. Price Jr.Great read. Epic quest.
Eats, Shoots, & Leaves by Lynne Truss.DNF– I fell asleep.
The Cat Who Came in off the Roofby Annie M. G. Schmidt, This was a cute children’s book. Imagine a cat turning into a human and living with a reporter in an attic. It’s really funny. Very quick read. Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoodsby Hal Johnson, DNF. The pictures were fun, they even glowed in the dark. The stories about the creatures didn’t keep m interest.
- The Night Gwen Stacy Died by Sarah Bruni. I know nothing about this book, other than the title. It’s not a graphic novel it’s an actual book. If you read comics, you should get the reference.
I Am Number Fourby Pittacus Lore. I wasn’t thrilled with this book. The plot and characters were intriguing and kept me reading, but the writing felt stiff and dull at times. I didn’t like it enough to read the others in the series.
On my Kindle:
- The Dragon’s Curse (The Dragon and the Scholar Book 1) by H.L. Burke. I love dragons.
Let’s Get Visibleby David Gaughran- It was OK. I’m not in a position at the moment to use most of the information, so it’s hard to say if it’s useful or not. The Seer’s Choiceby J. Kathleen Cheney. This novella centers on two minor characters from The Golden City books. It’s really a quick read, just a couple of hours. Great, loved it.
Extra books I read:
- Amazing Fantastic Incredible Stan Lee by Stan Lee and Peter David. Really do you need a reason to read it? It’s a graphic novel of Stan Lee’s life! It’s a great quick read.
- 100+ Free Facebook Book Promo Sites by Frank Daley. Quick read, not sure how useful the info is.
- Cora and the Nurse Dragon by H.L.Burke. Loved it. This is a great read. I really want a dragon now.
- Uncanny Avengers #1-5 I don’t include comics in my book count. If I did I’d have to up my number significantly.
I have 97 books on my kindle and bag full of library books. Plenty to choose from for the March TBR.
What did you read this month?