It’s Sunday and I’m a little late with my #row80 check-in. I couldn’t help it. The weather is so beautiful today I had to get out and do a little gardening. I haven’t done that in years, but I finally have an actual part time job. Now I have things like weekends off where I can do fun things like gardening.
I must be honest, I’m a lazy gardener. My plants must be survivalists. I’ll water and pamper them in the spring, but when summer hits I’m an indoor girl. Today I made a few mixed potted arrangements for the front door area. They look a little skimpy now, I hope they fill out soon.
This is the start of spring break. Happy dance. I want to trim the hedges and clear out all the spider webs from the entry way. It’s too small to call it a front porch. That also means I won’t have too much time to write, but I will try.
Round 2 Goals:
- New Release to publish. I did a read through, good thing I found several typos. I still need to write a blurb.
- Promotion. That’s a four letter word! I need to promote the new release. Contact three sites/peeps a week on promotion opportunities. I have a little time before this. It’s not out yet.
- Camp NaNoWriMo. I need to write 6,000 words a week. Yes, I am at 8,343/25,000!
- Read 4 books a month. 2/4 I finished Fortitude and Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes. I am on the lookout for a few gnomes for my garden.;)
- Spend 15 minutes a day decluttering. Nope!
- Spend 15 minutes a day on moving my behind. Not every day. I did gardening today. yes that counts. I went clothes shopping with my girls, that was a ton of walking. I used to love to shop…
- Write two posts a week, not related to Row80. Yes!
- Stop binge watching Netflix. Seriously! I just finished watching season 2 of Daredevil. So far so good. I did start watching The Miss Fischer Mysteries. I love the clothes.
- Cut the processed foods. Three meals a week with no processed junk. This is harder than I thought. Only 2 meals with no junk. And that was hard. Everything I thought about making required a can or something. Once the fresh veggies are in I hope this will be easier.
- Eat fresh veggies. Two meals a week with something fresh. No frozen! Exchange one snack a day with a healthy snack. Nope I did have several days where my snack was dried fruit and/or yogurt.
- Stay on top of Critique group. Slowly I am catching up, I have a week.
This is my favorite time of year. Being inside is getting harder. I did spend some of this week reading outside. It was lovely.
How did you do this week?