It never fails. Spring break is always rainy. We had one nice day, but the forecast looks bad for the rest of the week. It also means I have kids at home who want to run the roads. That translates to very little writing. I have hopes to get a little accomplished today.
I’m trying the color code method again.
Red highlights were a total failure.
Blue highlights were either constant progress, which I count as a success or completed.
Round 2 Goals:
- New Release to publish. Nope.
- Promotion. That’s a four letter word! I need to promote the new release. Contact three sites/peeps a week on promotion opportunities. I have a little time before this. It’s not out yet.
- Camp NaNoWriMo. I need to write 6,000 words a week. I’m a little behind. Only 1,398 so far this week.
- Read 4 books a month. I started Soldiers of Fortune, book 6 in the Miss Fortune Mystery Series. This series cracks me up.
- Spend 15 minutes a day decluttering. Nope!Currently I’m trying to find out what mythical creature is wearing all the clothes that keep showing up in the laundry. We haven’t worn sweaters in months!
- Spend 15 minutes a day on moving my behind. 1/2 days so far this week. I walked for an hour on Monday. Does that count for the week?
- Write two posts a week, not related to Row80. Yes!
- Stop binge watching Netflix. Seriously! I just finished watching season 2 of Daredevil. Total fail this week. Insomnia leads to binge watching.
- Cut the processed foods. Three meals a week with no processed junk. I regret this already. Nope!
- Eat fresh veggies. Two meals a week with something fresh. No frozen! Exchange one snack a day with a healthy snack. Yesterday I had a coke float for lunch. That’s where I am this week.
- Stay on top of Critique group. I’ve read 2 and have 3 left.
It’s not starting off as a great week. I’m giving myself a bit of wiggle room because the kids are home. We have plans most days to do something fun. I’m hoping to take them to see Batman vs. Superman. A new museum opened downtown on the Gulf of Mexico, that’s also on the list. The girls are tween/teenagers and won’t be sweet for much longer so I will gladly toss my goals aside to spend time with them. memories are important.
How did your week go?