It’s been a long week, my fault mostly. Daughter #1 made it to the State Bible Drill. This is our first time to go to state and she is really excited. My wrist is worried. Ice skating is a tradition when you go to State and I have the ability to injure myself just by thinking about sports. Should be interesting.
Daughter #2 has a birthday next week. To make things more interesting she’s also in the school play Peter Pan Jr. A three day, 5 performance dinner theater. She’s a pirate. I asked to be Tinker Bell, I was told no. Bummer.
If that is not enough I have a new release coming out in a few days and a novella to finish for Camp NaNoWriMo.
Please pass the coffee. Oh. I forgot, I’m out of coffee. Crap!
Round 2 Goals:
Red highlights were a total failure.
Blue highlights were either constant progress, which I count as a success or completed.
- New Release to publish. Almost. The formatting is complete and it’s ready to be uploaded to Amazon. My hangup is the blurb. I am stalled. No ideas at all. Very frustrated.
- Promotion. That’s a four letter word! I need to promote the new release. Contact three sites/peeps a week on promotion opportunities. I have a little time before this. It’s not out yet.
- Camp NaNoWriMo. I need to write 6,000 words a week. I have 3,539 so far this week. So I’m on track. I finished plotting scenes yesterday. I just need to write them.
Read 4 books a month. Almost there. FinishedHurricane Force, book 7 in Miss Fortune Series. Loved it. 4/4
- Spend 15 minutes a day decluttering. I actually did something! I cleaned out the kid cabinet in the kitchen. It’s where we put all the non-breakable cups and school containers. 1 day out of 4 🙂
- Spend 15 minutes a day on moving my behind. I did a little jig in the kitchen yesterday to Devo.
- Write two posts a week, not related to Row80. 1 down and 1 to go.
- Stop binge watching Netflix. Seriously! I just finished watching season 2 of Daredevil. I did Okay.
- Cut the processed foods. Three meals a week with no processed junk. Yes!
- Eat fresh veggies. Two meals a week with something fresh. No frozen! Exchange one snack a day with a healthy snack. So so, I did have ice cream this week, but I also had low fat yogurt.
Stay on top of Critique group. At the moment I am caught up.
I’m happy with the my progress this week. I still have a few days to go.
How is your week going?