It’s not actually May Day, I’ve no idea when that happens. The week is finally over. The dinner theater of Peter Pan was a great success. My youngest turned 12, almost a teenager. So sad. One of the things I gave her was a rubber stamp that said, This book belongs to …… (it had her name on it). She loved it. She got so excited. She started pulling books out and stamping. It was so cute.
We played hooky from church today. After five shows and a birthday, I needed a rest. In writing news Camp NaNoWriMo is over and I hope to be more active online.
Round 2 Goals:
Red highlights were a total failure.
Blue highlights were either constant progress, which I count as a success or completed.
- Promotion. Nada.
- Read 4 books a month. Just started The Cat Sitter’s Pajamas by Blaize Clement. A cute cozy with a cat wearing pjs on the cover.
- Spend 15 minutes a day decluttering. Only today. I rallied the troops and we cleaned out the pantry, refrigerator, and freezer.
- Spend 15 minutes a day on moving my behind. I say yes. I spent three days chasing children and cleaning up after the theater dinner.
- Write two posts a week, not related to Row80. Nope.
- Stop binge watching Netflix. Seriously! I just finished watching season 2 of Daredevil. yes.
- Cut the processed foods. Three meals a week with no processed junk. No! Because of the chaos we ate out a lot.
- Eat fresh veggies. Two meals a week with something fresh. No frozen! Exchange one snack a day with a healthy snack. Nope. I had cookies and cake for the cast!
- Stay on top of Critique group. Nope.
Goals reached for Round 2:
New Release to publish.Missing Children is now available. So happy. Camp NaNoWriMo.I won!!! I am happy to have this novella written. It’s been lurking in the back of my mind for a while.
There is too much red this week but I survived so I’m happy. This weekend is Free Comic Book Day, May 6. My kids have bailed on me. They were invited to see Captain America: Civil War. Can’t say I blame them, I want to see it too. I guess I will hit the comic book store on my own. They don’t need comics anyway;)
How did your week go?