I made a deal with a fellow #Row80 er (?) that I would watch Dr. Who episode- Blink if she watched Die Another Day. Okay Eden, I watched it last night. I am a serious nerd, but I have never watched much Dr. Who. Actually, I think I’ve watched a total of 4 episodes including Blink. I won’t lie. I did enjoy this one. I don’t know if it was because I like the actor who plays Dr. Who is this series or if it was just better than the early one. It was really creepy. Now every time I go to my mother’s garden, I will be looking over my shoulder to make sure the statues stay where they belong. Can’t wait for Eden to tell me how she enjoyed James Bond.
I felt so bad about make no progress on Wednesday that I seriously buckled down. A good rain storm also helped.
Round 2 Goals:
Red highlights were a total failure.
Blue highlights were either constant progress, which I count as a success or completed.
Pink highlights are goals I’m dropping. Really, no surprise there. I hate them.
- Promotion. I made a list of possible review blogs to
stalkcontact. Still working on my list. Believe it or not there are a lot of blogs to sort through.
- Read 4 books a month. I am 1/2 way through Savvy. 2/4 books read in May.
- Spend 15 minutes a day decluttering. Yes! Maybe not everyday but I spent hours cleaning out a corner, counter tops, and my desk. I can see surfaces I haven’t seen in months!
- Write two posts a week, not related to Row80. Yes. I had two! I also planned ahead and have a handful ready to post. So how’s that for progress.
- Stop binge watching Netflix. I watched all of Gotham so until season 2 arrives I should be good.
- Stay on top of Critique group. Yes. Finally.
- Edit/revise “Stella” for possible submission to a contest.
Finished round 1 revisions. It’s almost 6,000 words. It’s too short for the contest I wanted to enter it in, but I think I can find it another home.
- Use May as revision month for one of the novellas I wrote this year. Not yet.
- Adding for 5/11- Deep Clean house– I made a list Yeah, that still where I am. I did make some progress on this. I still need to do serious dusting. It’s amazing how some areas get neglected because you don’t really “see” them. Like the blades of the ceiling fans and behind dressers. Yikes. I think I might try that this week.
Goals reached for Round 2:
New Release to publish.Missing Children is now available. So happy. Camp NaNoWriMo.I won!!! I am happy to have this novella written. It’s been lurking in the back of my mind for a while.
Spend 15 minutes a day on moving my behind. I say yes. I spent three days chasing children and cleaning up after the theater dinner.Getting rid of this goal. I hate it.
Cut the processed foods. Three meals a week with no processed junk.Getting rid of this goal.
Eat fresh veggies. Two meals a week with something fresh. No frozen!Getting rid of this goal.
I think I did well on playing catchup. That is all the time I can spare. It looks like I have Algebra homework to help with.
How did you do this week?