This post must be written in 10 minutes. I am on the clock. This weekend is the huge end of season city wide swim meet. My daughter calls it her Olympics 🙂 We have practice everyday along with a pep session. So here I go.
Red highlights were a total failure.
Blue highlights with constant progress strike-through means completed.
Pink highlights are goals I’m dropping. Really, no surprise there. I hate them.
Green highlights new goals added.
I haven’t sent anything new out. Goal- 3 emails a week.
Read 4 books a month.
I’ve increased the number of books I wish to read this year from 52 to 60.
- Write two posts a week, not related to Row80. Done!
Stay on top of Critique group.Completed for now.
- Edit/revise “Stella” for possible submission to a contest.
Done! I zipped it off to the anthology judges.
Edit/revise “Monster”. Done zipped it off as well.
- Sort through critique remarks on Dead in the Water. I plan on starting this week. Goal: 5,000 edited words a week.
Teach my girls how to make a dress
- Teach them to properly wash clothes
Nothing new here to report. I have a mountain of clothes that need to be washed!
- Teach them how to make one meal from start to finish without help. Daughter #2 made stuffed pasta shells in the new oven! She was the first to drop cheese on the oven bottom which quickly melted.
- Buy school supplies and organize all the school stuff. Still working on this. Still need a blazer.
- Draw the current kitchen footprint. Now I need to sort through the available cabinets to see what will fit.
- Contact a body at the hardware store to discuss cabinet options and prices. We won’t be using them, but a consult sounds like a good idea.
Empty cabinet under stove for stove installation.
- Make a wishlist for the kitchen. Working on it. I have a stack of magazine’s I’m going over trying to decide what we need versus what just looks cool.
- Organize my writer’s calendar and mark upcoming due dates and expectations.
- Plot out a story that popped in my head. Goal – have a full plot before the end of this round. This may be my writing project for NaNo. I’m not sure how long it will be.
- Create a list of tweets for each story I have out to make promotion easier! – A list of 10 tweets per story by end of round.
There we go, added a few to take the place of those I have completed.
How was your weekend?