I so much want to say I feel fall coming, but I don’t. It’s hot. Now, there are two tropical storms in the Gulf. Sigh. I’m ready for apple pie, pot roast, and candy corn. Anything other than 95* heat with 90% humidity. If you live up north, please send me a care package of cooler temperatures.
Part of my list will include books for the September Mini challenge for the Goodreads Cozy group. Others are because I just really want to read them.
- Blind Trust by Sandra Orchard. I’ve had this for weeks and need to read it before they come and take it back. It’s faith/suspense.
- Killer cocktail by Tracy Kiely. I read one of her books earlier in the summer and loved it. Great title.
- The Mermaid Garden by Santa Montefiore
- It’s a Wonderful Knife by Christine Wenger. Seriously! It’s a pun on my favorite Christmas movie. I have no choice. I must read it. Also, it works for the September mini challenge- dog on the cover.
- Fat Tuesday Fricassee by J.J. Cook. I have already started reading this one. I was shocked to read it takes place in Mobile! Even more shocked to read how the authors handle Mardi Gras.
- The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews. This also works with the September mini challenge, there’s a boat on the cover. Granted it’s a submarine and not a pirate boat. I say it counts.
- Escape Route by GA VanDruff. This will be the last book in the Goodreads Summer challenge.
- Halloween Hiccups by Ava Mallory
- Lowcountry Book Club by Susan M. Boyer. I love this series. This works with The September challenge. I haven’t put this book off as much as I’ve been saving it.
- Rigged for Murder by Jenifer LeClair. Back up for the September Challenge.
- Nursing a Grudge by Diana Orgain. This is for the September challenge, there’s a baby bed on the cover.
I’m one book short for the September challenge. I need a book with fruit on the cover!
What’s on your TBR list?