I’ve read a total of 6 books this month. That brings my total for the year to 65/80. It started out as a slow month. It took longer to finish books than I expected. I left too many books unread. Most of them I never even picked up- sad. I guess the bright side is I didn’t label any as unfinished. So that’s a good thing 🙂
- Blind Trust by Sandra Orchard. I’ve had this for weeks and need to read it before they come and take it back. It’s faith/suspense.
- Killer cocktail by Tracy Kiely. I read one of her books earlier in the summer and loved it. Great title.
- The Mermaid Garden by Santa Montefiore
- It’s a Wonderful Knife by Christine Wenger. Seriously! It’s a pun on my favorite Christmas movie. I have no choice. I must read it. Also, it works for the September mini challenge- dog on the cover.
Fat Tuesday Fricassee by J.J. Cook.
- The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews. This also works with the September mini challenge, there’s a boat on the cover. Granted it’s a submarine and not a pirate boat. I say it counts.
Escape Routeby GA VanDruff. Loved this book. Now I need to read the next one!
- Halloween Hiccups by Ava Mallory
Lowcountry Book Clubby Susan M. Boyer. An amazingly fun read as always.
- Rigged for Murder by Jenifer LeClair. Back up for the September Challenge.
Nursing a Grudgeby Diana Orgain. This is for the September challenge, there’s a baby bed on the cover. I love this series and can’t wait to read others in the series.
Golden Maliciousby Shelia Connolly Twice Lovedby Wanda E. Brunstetter
What did you read this month?