This month I am trying something new. I am matching my #TBR list to work with two challenges I am participating in on Goodreads. One of my goals is to read books on my Kindle instead of just collecting them. The books can be from any genre.
The Cozy Mystery group has fun little reading challenges. I’ll have a post just on the challenges to make it easy.
But, I can read one book and use it for both challenges. No, it’s not cheating. On with the list.
- Killer Cupcakes by Leighann Dobbs
- Changing Habits by Alice Loweecey
- St. Valentine’s Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree
- Ghostly Interests by Lily Harper Hart
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
- Killer Cocktail by Tracey Kiely
Several of these books have been waiting for a while. Hopefully, I will get to them all. October is a busy month with volleyball championships, swim meets, Halloween, birthday’s, and free comic book day. To bad I can’t spend all day just reading.
What’s on your TBR ?