I’m a little late. I’ve been busy with Halloween costumes and party planning. I’m sitting at the table among the remains of the party. Plenty of decorations still need to be tucked away. It was great with some very original costumes. The little break I had between rounds was a good thing because I accomplished nothing! Nothing writing related anyway. I will change things up a bit this round. I will only check-in once a week, twice is too much with little to show for it.
Round 4 will run until December 22. The group now uses Facebook to check in. Be sure to pop over there and see how the rest of the group is doing.
Round 4 Goals:
- Read 4 books a month. Easy peasy. I love to read.
- Exercise 3 days a week. I know, I have failed this every time I’ve included it on my list. BUT I bought a Zumba set, I do enjoy Zumba, so maybe I can actually stay with it this time. The weather has cooled so I can’t blame my slug life on the heat. It was 58* when I woke this morning 🙂
- Make a list of all the writing projects I have.
Work out some sort of schedule, see next goal.
- Make a daily schedule using weekly goals.
- Limit my coke intake to 1 a week. Trust me that’s a good thing.
- Keep up with critique group. I haven’t even looked at it yet. Guess what I’m doing this week.
- Have the next 3 sets ( chapters 8-17) edited using comments from critique group.
- Submit one short story for publication.
- Edit Stella. I love this story, I don’t know why I’m having a problem with edits.
- Participate in 3 author meme’s on the web a week.
- Write something! Nothing like vague goals. I’ve been stuck in the edit cycle for a while and haven’t written much. That’s probably part of my problem, but I have difficulty doing both at the same time. I’m not good at multi-tasking.
Those are my broad goals for Round 4.
This week I hope to accomplish:
- Read and critique all stories for critique group because I waited until the last minute.
- Prepare my submission for critique group.
- Finish Killer Cupcake by Leighann Dobbs. I’m on chapter 2.
- Exercise on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Make a list of writing projects.
- Participate in 3 meme’s.
Check back here on Sunday to see how well I did.
How did you do with your first week of Row80?