For two days we have had wonderfully cool, crisp air. I don’t think it will last long, I can feel the temps rising as I type. Pumpkins are everywhere, happy mums are blooming like mad, and a few trees have changed color (I’m ignoring the fact that it hasn’t rained all month). Fall!
At the store today I bought my first bag of cranberries and jug of apple cider. The only thing missing now is a bonfire with flaming marshmallows. I have a deep desire to roll my neighbor’s house 🙂 Sigh…
Round 4 will run until December 22. The group now uses Facebook to check in. Be sure to pop over there and see how the rest of the group is doing. You can find my full post of goals here. I am listing the weekly goals.
Red is a fail.
Blue means I’ve made progress. A strikethrough means it’s completed.
Read 4 books a month.
- Exercise 3 days a week. Exercise on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Not at all! It has been unseasonably hot. Almost 90! It cooled off on Friday.
Make a list of all the writing projects I have.
- Make a daily schedule using weekly goals. I like to say my mental schedule is enough…
- Limit my coke intake to 1 a week. Nope. I lost count when my throat started to hurt.
Prepare my submission for critique group. Keep up with critique group.On track for now.
- Participate in 3 meme’s.
Edit Stella.Yes! It is finished. Not sure if the playlist helped or not.
Goals for this week
- Exercise 3 days this week
- Sort out a schedule.
- Finish plotting my NaNoWriMo project. I have a few cards worked out.
- Participate in 3 meme’s
- critique 1 piece for group
- finish set 3 edits for DITW
- Brainstorm ideas for a blog hop for my new release –you heard it here first.
Only a week left before Halloween. Get your ghouls in line and crank out a good week before eating your weight in candy.
How did your week go?