It’s been a strange month. I started several books and didn’t finish them. My schedule was thrown off when everyone came down with colds/virus not to mention Thanksgiving and painting kitchen cabinets. I feel frazzled and a bit let down over failing to win NaNoWriMo, especially since I bought the T-shirt.
Oh well, on wards we go–
- The Feng Shui Detective Goes West by Nury Vittachi.
Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs.DNF
- Death of a Charming Man by M.C. Beaton.
- There Goes the Bride by M.C.Beaton.
- Scrapbook of the Dead by Mollie Cox Bryan.
Hallowe’en Party by Agatha Christie.It was okay.
- Village Books by Craig McLay.
Terror at Bottle Creekby Watt Key One of the best books I’ve ever read. I loved it. It grabs you in the beginning and holds you on the edge of your seat until the end. I read it in under 24 hours!
- After Me by Joyce Scarbrough- I am about 1/3 of the way through with this one. Really good.
Pumpkin Pied by Karen MacInerney
D.C. Dead by Stuart Woods
Candy Canes and Criminals by M.E. Harmon
The Book Stops Here by Kate Collins
A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes
Christmas Caramel Murder By Joanne Fluke
That’s 8 books for the month but only one that was on my list 🙂
What was your favorite book this month?