TBR List for December.
December means Christmas! I am so excited. I love Christmas and books set during Christmas. I have a few planned for this month. So let’s get into it.
- After Me by Joyce Scarbrough- I started it and hope to finish it soon. Amazing read.
- Celebrating Christmas with Jesus by Max Lucado- This is an advent devotional I am doing with the family
- Rick Steve’s European Christmas– Another book I started last month and need to finish. This will mark the last book for the Mother-Daughter Reading Challenge.
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman- for the Goodreads Challenge, I love the movie time to read the book.
- Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner- this will work for the Goodread’s December Challenge.
- Cathedral Windows by Clare O’Donohue- A short in the Someday Quilts Mystery Series.
- Santa’s Little Heist by P.D.Lake & Eve Paludan
- Come Bitter Poison by Monica Knightley- part of the Stratford Upon Avondale Mystery Series.
I think that’s a good start. I expect the only “extra” activity I’ll have time fo rhtis month is reading. December is usually super busy.
Goodreads December Challenge
Feel free to play along.
1. December 3 is National Roof over Your Head Day — Read a book with some kind of house on it (yes, a lighthouse counts!).
2. December 4 is Wear Brown Shoes Day and the 6th is Put on your own Shoes Day (which I hope you do every day) — Read a book with footwear on the cover (boots, slippers, shoes, etc).
3. December 12 is Poinsettia Day — Here in the Northern Hemisphere, the days are short and dreary. Let’s bring some flowers into our lives to liven things up — find a book about flowers or with flowers on the cover!
4. December 19 is Look for an Evergreen Day — Read a book with a tree on the cover (does not have to be a Christmas tree!).
5. December 27 is Make Cut-Out Snowflakes Day — Find a book with snow on the cover or in the title.
What’s on your TBR for December?