Where did winter go?
January is insane. The weather is confused. We have had the most beautiful spring weather with highs near 80*. The Azaleas are blooming–it’s crazy. I’ve been busy. Someone has expressed interest in reading my WIP. Whoo hoo. So I’ve been editing like a mad woman. I thought my brain would explode Sunday. My goal is to have it ready by the end of January. The first 30 chapters are easy. My critique group has shredded it and I use that as a guide. Not true for the last dozen or so chapters.
On with my goals:
- Write 200,000 words. On hold until I finish edits. I can not do both.
- Edit 600 pages. I have edited a total of 76 pages! Drum roll, please. That’s the most I have ever done.
- Walk 2,600,000 steps. This week I have 60,263/2.6 million. That’s an average of 3,348 a day. I know that’s not correct because I didn’t start until the 6th of January. One day I walked 3.3 miles and on another 1.6 miles. That is above my normal walking. I am making strides.
- Read 80 books. I have read The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman. I am still reading Paris by Edward Rutherford, I have around 150 pages left. I might reward myself with French Macaroons when I finish. Completed 3/80.
- Find the shipwreck at Ft. Morgan. This is a goal for summer so, check back later.
- Complete devotional. Epic fail. It’s not that I don’t have time to read it I do. But once I get behind it’s hard to pick it back up. I don’t know If I should skip ahead to today and ignore the ones I miss or what. ;(
There we go. I have a one-track mind at the moment, must finish edits.
How did your week go?