I don’t know about the rest of the country but the coast has experienced bizarre weather. The first week of January was frigid, lasted about 4 days. Then mild temperatures returned. Some days hit 80*. Now, it’s back to cold. Needless to say, everyone is sick. That’s my excuse for not doing as well as expected and why I’m late with my check-in.
- Write 200,000 words. On hold until I finish edits. I can not do both.
- Edit 600 pages. This week I edited 109 pages! I am 40 pages short of finishing my WIP. That brings the yearly total to 185/600 pages. That alone is worth dancing over.
- Walk 2,600,000 steps. This week I have 93,035/2.6 million. Most days I forgot to take my pedometer. Not that I walked beyond what was necessary to live and work. I spent a lot of time curled up in my chair– sneezing.
- Read 80 books. I finished reading Paris by Edward Rutherford. Always interesting to read one of his. I did find this one a bit harder to follow. He jumped around in time too much. I finished book 8 in the Miss Fortune series: Fortune Hunter by Jana Deleon. I love her books. She recently released book 9. About an hour ago I finished reading In the Pleasure Groove by John Taylor. Yes, that John Taylor. The co-founder of Duran Duran. I had a huge crush on him as a teen. While reading it I had to play each album in a loop. Followed by a walk down video lane with the help of Youtube. Completed 6/80.
- Find the shipwreck at Ft. Morgan. This is a goal for summer so, check back later.
- Complete devotional. Epic fail. I plan on restarting in February 🙂
Posting a bit of eye-candy for you:
How did your week go?