2017 Goal Check #4
A return to #row80. The link is back 🙂 Click here to link.
Hard to believe it is February. January went by in a blur. I spend most of my time editing Dead in the Water. I hope to have something grand to say about it soon. Fingers crossed. I’m taking a few days off from most writing related chores to focus on cleaning my house. My family has been very understanding as I ignored most everything while I edited. I might do a little writing and planning.
- Write 200,000 words. On hold. I will pick this back up on the 6th.
- Edit 600 pages. This week I edited 42 pages! That brings the yearly total to 227/600 pages. I have several stories waiting in the wings. I just need to decide which to edit next. Novel or novella? Fantasy or Mystery? Tough decisions.
- Walk 2,600,000 steps.
I walked a puny 21,245 steps this week bringing the grand total to 114,280/2.6 million. I got a long way to go. After a month of just tracking my normal steps, it’s amazing I’m not heavier than I currently am. I’m a few steps shy of a slug. Not good. I am going for a walk in 15 minutes.:) My goal is 50,000 steps a week.
- Read 80 books. I haven’t finished anything new since my last check-in. I’m reading Plot &Structure by James Scott Bell. I’m taking my time. As he suggests, this week I am working through the exercises on generating new ideas. Fun. Completed 6/80 books this year.
- Find the shipwreck at Ft. Morgan. This is a goal for summer so, check back later.
- Complete devotional. I restarted this for February and I am on track. So far. 🙂
How did your week go?