It’s March! How did that happen?
I have done nothing. Mardi Gras hit and I’ve turned into a slug. Okay, that’s not entirely true but it’s close. I’ve done what I consider research and a lot of thinking and planning. But as far as my actual goals. I failed monumentally.
“Row80 is the Writing Challenge that knows you have a life.” Be sure to leave an encouraging word for the other rowers.
Red means I did not reach my goal.
Blue means I made steady progress or reached my goal.
At the end of this round (March 22) I will reevaluate my goals and add new ones.
- Write 200,000 words. This week I wrote 910 words. That’s an all-time low :(I’m making a weekly goal of 5,000 words to help reach my yearly goal. That gives me 8,978words written this year.
- Edit 600 pages. No new progress. The yearly total is 247/600 pages.
- I spent this week sewing. Over the last two weeks, I’ve made 3 tops and I’m working on a pair of shorts. I’m also helping my daughter make a skirt. I’m placing this under research. My WIP centers on a seamstress. I also made a list of books to read that involve flashbacks. My next edit project is told by using flashbacks. Sort of. More on all of that later.
- Walk 2,600,000 steps.
I walked 1.6 miles this week a total of 37,681 steps for the week and 300,393 /2.6 million for the year. I left my pedometer home more than once.
- Read 80 books. I finished The English Spy by Daniel Silva. This is #15 in the series but the first for me. Very good book. Completed 13/80 books this year.
- Find the shipwreck at Ft. Morgan. This is a goal for summer so, check back later.
Schools are out all week. I know it’s crazy. Mardi Gras is officially over yet schools are closed. I don’t expect much of anything to get accomplished.
How did you do this week?