It’s March already? Wow. Mardi Gras has totally messed up my calendar. I read more than I expected in February. I also bought more books than necessary 🙂 Most of my TBR this month is from my bookshelf. I need to thin the herd.
This month I hope to read for enjoyment and education. Several of these will be toward the Mother-Daughter Reading Challenge. I have a weird mix of books:
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber- I have to read this before it disappears into my children’s bookshelf never to be seen again.
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman & Becca Puglisi
- The Urban Setting Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman & Becca Puglisi. I’m only one book short from having the entire set.
- Body Trauma by David W. Page, MD. I’m am terribly excited to read this.
- The Ice Dragon by George R.R. Martin. It has pictures 🙂
- Out of the Silent Planet Book 1 of the Space Trilogy by C.S.Lewis. I didn’t even know he had a space series.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Can’t wait to read this.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. I’ve already started this one. I love the voice. So far it’s better than expected.
- Auntie Mamie by Patrick Dennis. I started this in February and need to finish.
There’s no theme to the books and looking at them there appears to be no reason 😉 It’s a long list, but several are very small books. There’s even a few I
need want to order because I can’t find them local. Once summer is here I will only read from my bookshelf and the library. That’s the other thing about Mardi Gras. The library closes for like three days. Sigh!
What’s on your TBR?