Happy Spring Break!
I love living near a beach. This weekend was perfect beach weather. Needless to say, I’ve not accomplished much. But that’s okay. I’m spending time with the hubby and wee ones. I am throwing in a little research, but that’s still a secret.
- Write 200,000 words. No new progress here.
- Edit 600 pages. I’ve edited 15 pages this week. 282 pages total.
- Walk 2,600,000 steps. Currently at 474,725. I left my pedometer at home most days. It’s hard to clip it to a swimsuit! Funny story- after returning from the beach I threw on a load of wash. I did not realize that my pedometer was still attached to my pants. Now I no longer have a pedometer. Must alter goal later.
- Read 80 books.
I finished reading As the Crow Flies by Craig Johnson. Very good. I need to start at the beginning of the series. I’ve started The Outsiders, which is turning 50 this year!
- Find the shipwreck at Ft. Morgan. (summer)
- Complete devotional. I’m a little behind, Spring Break.
- Deep Cleaning. Nope, Again- Spring Break.
- Submissions. The rejections are rolling in. I sent out 1 query this week.
How did you do this week?