TheI’m not sure what week this is, I’m just going with 15 😉
Spring Break was last week and I am still trying to recover. We took an old-fashioned road trip to Florida. We stopped at small state parks on the way to Weeki Wachee Springs. It was great fun, now I’m just exhausted.
Because of that, I didn’t have the time to work on most of my goals. Family time is more important.
Goal Check-in April 2017
- Write 200,000 words. I did spend a little time playing with words on Monday. More of an exercise in loosening the writing muscle than anything. I wrote 463 words. That brings the total to 10,914 words.
- Edit 600 pages. No new edits this week. 282 pages total.
- Walk 2,600,000 steps. As I mentioned last week, I broke my pedometer. I did track my miles walked with an I-pod. On vacation (4 days) I walked 11 miles 😉 If you give me something to look at I will walk to the ends of the earth!
- Read 80 books.
I finished reading The Outsiders by S. E Hinton. This was the first time I’ve ever read it. It’s about time too considering the book turns 50 this year. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I also watched the movie. Other than every teen heartthrob from the 80s being in it, the book is better. I also finished reading Incubation by Laura DiSilverio. This book was given to me from the author (I won around 32 books in March). It’s a YA dystopian novel set in Florida after the world is devastated by disease, hunger, and locust infestations. It was really good and took an original spin on the usual dystopian trope. The whole “breeding” centers freaked me out. I’ve read 26/80 books.
- Find the shipwreck at Ft. Morgan. (summer)
- Complete devotional. I’m a little behind, Spring Break.
- Deep Cleaning. Nope, Again- Spring Break. A neighborhood yard sale is coming up. The perfect excuse to get rid of everything.
- Submissions. No news this week.
I’m having difficulting getting motivated. I just want to eat ice cream and watch Netflix.
How was your week?