Summer is just around the corner. I can’t wait! I am so ready to not go to work 🙂 I still have to get up early becasue Baby Doll has early morning swim practice- every morning ;( Such is life.
Pick books for this month was hard. I’ve made a lot of progress in my reading challenge but I have a stack I am saving for summer. I am not buying another book until after August. You hear me. I am reading what I have. I mean seriously, I have s shelf of unread books and over 400 on my Kindle. That is ridiculous!
Read What I Own! is my plan this summer.
But that’s later.
- The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks- Yikes, this monster is 726 pages long (paperback). This could take a while. I’m not even sure how long I can hold this book before my hands fall asleep. I want to read this now because I want to read book 2 this summer.
- Wicked Mobile by Brendan Kirby- Naughty history of Mobile!
- Hunter by Mercedes Lackey- I started this in April and need to finish.
- Later Gator by Jana Deleon- this is my reward if I finish Shannara 😉
- Bitter Harvest by Wendy Tyson- because I didn’t get to it in April.
- Caravan of Thieves by David Rich- This is the only book that will go towards my reading challenge! An author with my first or last name.
What are you reading in May?