I usually do a monthly TBR. Until this summer when I participated in the 20 Books of Summer. I really liked how that worked out. So I decided to make a TBR for fall. Technically, it’s fall but the temperatures here are still in the 90s. That’s the South for ya.
I’m a little late getting this posted (I’ve read 3 of the books so far) but I’m excited for it. I’ve included tons of “fall” reads. Although, my daughter did ask if I was EVER going to get around to reading the books she placed on my TBR shelf. Isn’t that sweet. She picked two books she thinks I’ll like, I should include them but I think I’ll wait for winter. One is huge.
On with it.
Search for the Dead by Sheila Connolly Pumpkin Killer by Stacey Alabaster
- O’ Happy Dagger by Monica Knightly
- Off the Leash by ?
- Kissing the Werewolf by Kendra Ashe
- Yesterday’s Thief by Al Macy
- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahme-Smith
- Pumpkins in Paradise by Kathi Daley
- Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
- Candy Corn Murders by Laslie Meier
The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- Fairy Eyeglasses by Emily Martha Sorensen
- Familiar Trouble by Carolyn Haines
- Ghostly Interests by Lily Harper Hart
- In for a Penny by ?
- Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
- Darkness Echoes by L.A. Starkey
- False Identity by Jennifer Youngblood
- Spelled by Betsy Schow
- Nightmares by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
That’s a huge list. Most of these are on my Kindle and I’m hoping to clear some of these out. My kindle has gotten a little out of hand (505 books). As you can see from the titles, they have spooky theme to most of them. Maybe not spooky but Halloween.
What are you planning to read this fall?