Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Bionic Book Worm. Click here for the September topics.
Top 5 books that made me laugh
I love funny books. It doesn’t matter the genre. Humor makes everything better. This took some searching. None of these will be a surprise 🙂 I love laughter & hijinx. (Lucille Ball rules.)
- Louisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon, book 1 in the Miss Fortune Series
There are now 11 books in this series and all of them are funny. Crazy antics. Lots of guns, fast cars, and old ladies.
2. Disappearing Nightly by Laura Resnick, book 1 in the Esther Diamond series.
This series has very funny parts but it’s not a comedy like others on this list. There are moments where I burst out laughing.
3. Double Whammy by Gretchen Archer, book 1 in the Davis Way Crime Caper Series.
Comedy of errors!
4. Lowcountry Boil by Susan M. Boyer, book 1 in the Liz Talbot Mystery Series.
There’s this one scene in a car packed with Liz, a ghost, and her sister. If I remember, a hairbrush is involved.
5. Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews
If you’ve ever thrown a hizzy fit– you know.
What’s your favorite read that sent you in waves of laughter?