Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Bionic Book Worm. Click here for the September topics.
Top 5 Characters That I Want As A Best friend
This is like choosing favorites among my children.
- Gertie– The Miss Fortune Series by Jana Deleon. Gertie is a little old lady with a gun problem. She also doesn’t realize she is no longer young. Being her friend would put my life in danger but boy– the fun we would have. She is NOT an Aunt Bea! I’m also making plans for my old age by taking notes 🙂
2. Luna (Lunella Lafayette)– The Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur comic series by Amy Reeder. She’s a child super genius with a dinosaur for a best friend. A real dinosaur. Who wouldn’t want to be her friend?
3. Fred & George Wesley- The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling. You can keep Harry and the gang. I want to hang with the twins of chaos.
4. Theodosia Browning– The Tea Shop Series by Laura Childs. Really, I just want to sit in the tea shop to read, eat scones, and drink tea.
5. Hobbes– The Calvin and Hobbes Comic Series by Bill Watterson. Calvin is just chaos but Hobbes. Hobbes is always a true friend.
Who is your literary best friend?