Round 4 of Row80 is starting. I spent some time thinking about my goals for this round. This Round ends in December. That means, holiday events may interfere. Best of luck to all.
Round 4 Goals 2015:
- Start revisions of book 2 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series-
I’ve completed one read through. It needs lots of work. Goal is to revise/edit the first 100 pages
- Send out queries for Dead in the Water-
Goal is to send out 1 a week.
- Plan one new short story
- Edit/Revise Mystic Brew It’s being critiqued now
- Finish plotting Book 3 in my Dragonfly Mystery Series I have an idea of what’s going to happen. This will be what I write for NaNoWriMo, so I have to do this in October
- Participate in NaNoWriMo and write 50,000 words
- Read 8 books that’s for the whole round 4. You can view my October reading list here.
- Be a good human and socialize online Goal- leave 3 comments a week on Row80 participants and other media
- Be a good Baptist and join a Wednesday night group- Seriously, left to my own devices I would be a hermit!
- Finish my daughter’s bedroom- At the moment my girls share a room. I fear they may soon kill each other, so it’s time to move daughter #1 into her own room. Which means giving up my sewing room. We have to build a closet/bookshelves/desk and a wall. We’ve made a little progress.
Man I need a snack just looking at this list!
What are your goals?