Mother-Daughter Reading Challenge 2019
- Read a BIG book.
- Read a book with illustrations.
A historical fiction.A Crimson Warning by Tasha Alexander
- A non-fiction of your choice.
- A book set in a state you want to visit.
- A book set in a different country.
A book written by an author different, in some way, from you.Bindi by Nnedi Okorafor
- Read a classic.
- Read a biography or autobiography.
- A book made into a movie.
A book published in the decade you were born.Dance Hall of the Dead by Tony Hillerman
- A book with a character that has a job that interests you.
- Read a graphic or manga novel.
- Pick a book based on the cover.
- Read a banned book.
- Read a book you own but have never read.
- Read a book someone gave you.
- Read a book published in 2019.
- Read the next book in a series.
- Reread a favorite.
- A book nominated for a award but didn’t win.
Read a book with a mythical creature.Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- Read a book set on a different continent.