It’s a little late but here is the:
Mother-Daughter Reading Challenge 2019
- Read a BIG book.
- Read a book with illustrations.
- A historical fiction.
- A non-fiction of your choice.
- A book set in a state you want to visit.
- A book set in a different country.
- A book written by a an author different, in some way, from you.
- Read a classic.
- Read a biography or autobiography.
- A book made into a movie.
- A book published in the decade you were born.
- A book with a character that has a job that interests you.
- Read a graphic or manga novel.
- Pick a book based on the cover.
- Read a banned book.
- Read a book you own but have never read.
- Read a book someone gave you.
- Read a book published in 2019.
- Read the next book in a series.
- Reread a favorite.
- A book nominated for a award but didn’t win.
- Read a book with a mythical creature.
- Read a book set on a different continent.
As always, this challenge is open to interpretation. You can read a book for each one or use a single book for more than one entry. It’s up to you. My goal is to read more and enjoy what I read.
Don’t stress, enjoy the read.