One of the fun badges you can earn with NaNo is creating a playlist for your project. I’ve discovered I love playlists. Making one for writing projects also helps he prepare to write. Listening to the music helps my brain realize it’s time to write. My current playlist has 105 songs! Don’t worry I’m only hitting the highlights here.
What’s on your playlist?
I signed up for NaNoWriMo, again. I’m not sure what I will write, but one of the ideas on the website was to create a playlist for your character. At least I think that’s where I saw it. Anyway, I thought Stella needed a playlist as I edit. It might make the process faster.
Here are just a few songs on her playlist (there’s a total of 76 songs):
- Against All Odds by Phil Collins
- At Last by Etta James
- Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi
- Black Magic Woman by Santana
- Born on the Bayou by CCR
- Dream a Little Dream by Ella and Louie
- I Put a Spell on You by Annie Lennox
- It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones
- Money Changes Everything by Cyndi Lauper
- Season of the Witch by Donovan
- Witch Doctor by Sha NaNa
Hmmm. Interesting mix of tunes. What could the story be about?